Top 3 Small Dehumidifiers In The UK
Many believe that a dehumidifier is a large industrial machine only kept in large factories and over stuffed work places. It’s my pleasure to report that this common misconception is in fact quite far from the truth, to such an extent that the small dehumidifier market is slowly expanding to the point that it is becoming increasingly common to find a dehumidifier in the common household. These are the three dehumidifiers that I would recommend to purchase for anybody even slightly interested in getting a small dehumidifier.
Air Pro Mini – Our Number 1
The first product I’d like to recommend is called the 500ml Air Pro Mini Compact Air Dehumidifier (VIEW PRICE HERE!). This is the people’s choice when it comes to the small dehumidifier market, with solid customer testimonials across the board in regards to its general performance both in workplace settings and in the home. It should be noted that the dehumidifier is generally meant for smaller spaces. Out of all the features the 500ml Air Pro Mini Compact Air Dehumidifier has, these are the ones that stood out to me.
- Gets rid of any moist area within a 64 foot area.
- Is generally advised to be used in smaller areas, but does work in larger areas, just not as effective.
- Uses the Air Pro incredibly quiet, “whisper fan” making sure you get a good night’s sleep whether the 500ml Air Pro Mini Compact Air Dehumidifier is on or off.
- Consumes power at a rate of 23.4 W – DC 9V.
Duronic DH05 – Number 2
The second product I’d like to recommend is called the Duronic DH05 Mini Black 500ml Air Dehumidifier. This dehumidifier separates itself from the market by making use of a sleek jet black aesthetic, literally standing out from the crowd. If you’re tired of the classic rustic cream plastic covering of most industrial appliances, the Duronic DH05 Mini Black 500ml Air Dehumidifier will certainly appease your tastes. The Duronic DH05 Mini Black 500ml Air Dehumidifier has many features; these are just a few.
- A 500 millilitre water tank with a 250 millilitre daily capacity which should be more than enough for any casual user of the dehumidifier
- Intelligent programming by the manufacturers lets the Duronic DH05 Mini Black 500ml Air Dehumidifier turn itself once it reaches capacity, letting you worry about more important things.
- Consumes slightly less power than the 500ml Air Pro Mini Compact Air Dehumidifier at a rate of 22.5 W.
Dihl – Number 3
The final product I would like to recommend is called the Dihl Mini Portable Air Dehumidifier. The Dihl Mini Portable Air Dehumidifier is similar in many aspects to the 500ml Air Pro Mini Compact Air Dehumidifier, however, the main aspect that makes the Dihl Mini Portable Air Dehumidifier in my mind is the extremely small size of it, making it incredibly user friendly. These are some of its other features.
- Much like the Duronic DH05 Mini Black 500ml Air Dehumidifier, the Dihl Mini Portable Air Dehumidifier automatically turns itself off once it has reached full capacity.
- Has an extraction rate of 250 millilitres to about 300 millilitres of water moisture per 24 hours.
- A remarkable 145 X 220 X 130 mm size.
Personally, the concept of a dehumidifier is one that is still in its domestic infancy, and so many of the products are quite similar to each other. However, out of the three products I’ve recommended, I’d have to say the 500ml Air Pro Mini Compact Air Dehumidifier is the best of the bunch.